- Business Insider: Net Neutrality report: Where we are now, what happens next, and why mobile is central to the debate
- Guardian: Digital surveillance 'worse than Orwell', says new UN privacy chief
- Guardian: Do Netflix, Spotify and Facebook know me as well as they think?
- TechDirt: Germany Says Taking Photos Of Food Infringes The Chef's Copyright
- Medianama: Google joins Facebook in trying to prevent IAMAI from taking strong anti-Zero Rating stand
- Business Insider: What Net Neutrality means for mobile's biggest stakeholders
- NY Times: AT&T Helped U.S. Spy on Internet on a Vast Scale
- EFF: Will Hollywood's Whining Thwart Better TPP Copyright Rules?
- TechDirt: Comcast Admits Broadband Usage Caps Are A Cash Grab, Not An Engineering Necessity
- Verge: Sen. Dianne Feinstein is worried net neutrality might help the terrorists