Daily Dot: Three battles we face in 2013
- The Fast-track bill will pre-approve the secretive, internet-censoring TPP before anyone even knows what it is.
- ZDNet: Fiber is changing the rural Internet landscape
- The Daily Beast: What Barrett Brown's Kafkaesque nightmare means for free expression
- India, Europe gear up for net neutrality fight
- LA Times: What's the rush?
- Another great reason to rethink those late night texts
- The Great Disappearing Story Caper - A Groovy Copyright Mystery
- BGR: Very sneaky, Verizon
- The Nation: Astroturfing was just the beginning
- Gizmodo: The FBI really, REALLY wants you to decrypt your phone