Big Cable lobbyists are pushing to make the Internet less affordable.
- ZDNet: Fiber is changing the rural Internet landscape
- India, Europe gear up for net neutrality fight
- LA Times: What's the rush?
- BGR: Very sneaky, Verizon
- The Nation: Astroturfing was just the beginning
- EFF: This secretive agreement could undermine user safeguards
- Engadget: Tennessee joins growing list of butthurt groups suing the FCC
- Mashable: Big Telecom's hold on live TV may be coming to an end
- Wired: Cord cutters rejoice!
- Art Killing Apathy: Artists are standing up against the TPP